OR SHOP BY:
- You cannot add "1930s Porcelier SET incl. pair sconces. Kitchen Bath Bedroom." to the cart because the product is out of stock.
1930s coral. Bedroom/Hall. MORE AVAILABLE
2 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this late 1930s petite ceiling fixture!
The shade? Wow! It’s a remarkable and utterly gorgeous coral color! Coral! It’s so delicious I want to eat it with a spoon!
The shade is also beautifully detailed. The upper clear edge is lovely. I love the flowers and stylized leaves, and there are little stars along the bottom. It don’t get better.
The fixture isn’t large. The shade is 11-inches wide, and the fixture is 9-inches high overall, so it’s ideal for a smaller bedroom, hall, foyer, or bath.
The fixture accepts one 100W bulb.
Wholly restored and with a new socket and wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
DETAILS: The fixture accepts one standard base 100W bulb.
COLOR: See above. As well, the canopy is cream. Bits of brass.
SIZE: See above.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The porcelain socket and wiring are new.
- The beaded hanging chains are new.
- The paint has been renewed on the canopy. The color is original.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!