OR SHOP BY:
1920s Colonial-Revival sconces. THREE
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer THREE 2-arm 1920s Colonial-Revival brass and crystals wall sconces!
This listing is for three matching 2-arm sconces.
The sconces have a lovely patina which I but gently polished.
Each arm has a lovely glass bobeche.
Each sconce has two pear-shaped crystals.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
COLOR: Brass with patina. Glass.
SIZE: The sconces are 8-1/2-inch high (without bulbs), 9-1/2-inches wide, and they project 6-1/4-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The pear crystals are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!