OR SHOP BY:
1960s fixtures. SIX. Restaurant or loft?
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this remarkable opportunity:
SIX matching Eames-era surface-mounted fixtures!
Never, ever before have I had a matched set like this.
Each fixture has two glass shades, an upper and lower. The shades feature wonderful gold swirls, creating a dynamic effect.
The fixtures are only 10-1/2-inch high, and an impressive 18-inches wide.
All the shade finials, and adjacent disks, are original.
The fixtures are circa-1960, and were made by Atlas Lighting of Los Angeles, back in that far, far away time when America actually made stuff. (Atlas was at 777 East Rosecrans Avenue. The wonderfully retro building is extant.)
This amazing set is ideal for a restaurant/bar, loft, or office. I can also envision all six closely spaced together in your newly renovated kitchen. Wow! Now that would be a look!
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Each fixture accepts three standard base 60W bulbs.
- Most of the metal components are brass. These been polished. They have not been lacquered.
- The cone just above the upper shade is stamped aluminum with a brass-like finish.
COLOR: Brass, White shades with gold.
SIZE: See above.
- There’s no damage save a small chip to the edge of one upper shade.
- As stated, the cone just above the upper shade is stamped aluminum with a brass-like finish. This finish shows some irregularity. However, the cones are not easily seen.
- I replaced all the 3-socket Bakelite socket clusters with new, identical clusters. All the wiring is new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!