OR SHOP BY:
1920s sconces by Moe-Bridges EIGHT
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer eight 2-arm sconces by Moe-Bridges!
This listing is for EIGHT matching sconces.
The Moe-Bridges Company was established in 1915, in Milwaukee, WI. In 1943, the company was renamed The Lighthouse, and then Visa Lighting in 1963. Today, Visa Lighting is thriving, and still in Milwaukee.
The sconces are from the 80-Line by Moe-Bridges, and retain their distinctive texture and polychrome.
The candles rest in floral clusters. Fabulous.
I have additional fixtures listed from the 80-Line, including chandeliers. If you cannot find them just contact me.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
- The mounting buttons are replacements.
COLOR: Kinda like an old old penny. Bits of ruby and blue.
SIZE: The sconces are 10-5/8-inches high, about 10-wide, and they project a bit over 5-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The polychrome is original and only required some touching up.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!