OR SHOP BY:
1950s never-used bathroom sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this incredible pair of never-used 1960s bathroom sconces by Progress!
The sconces have never been used and are still in their original boxes (included). Wow.
There are two ways to mount the sconces. They can be installed vertically on each side of a bathroom mirror. Or, horizontally over a bathroom mirror.
The sconces are a nice (and unusual) mix of Eames-era styling and Hollywood-Regency glamour.
This pair is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- Each fixture accepts one standard base 60W bulb.
- Each sconce has an electrical outlet. As this is not a modern safety GFI outlet I do not recommend their use.
COLOR: Gold. White.
SIZE: The back-plate is 4-3/4-inches x 9-1/2-inches wide. The sconces project 5-1/2-inches.
- The only issue is minor and unseen. One shade has a small chip to one edge but this edge slips into the fitting slot and cannot be seen.
- The white finish on the shades has subtle irregularities. The gold ends also have subtle tonal irregularities.
- The sockets and their wiring (modern plastic) are all in fine condition.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!