OR SHOP BY:
1930s high-quality sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this gorgeous PAIR of circa-1930 high-quality cast brass 2-arm sconces.
This listing is for TWO matching 2-arm sconces.
The sconces have a highly distinctive scalloped edge. Note also the ruffled edges of the bobeches, and socket cups. Nice.
The sconces have a rich patina. They are stamped 1928.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
COLOR: Brass with patina. The sconces have a slightly green hue.
SIZE: The sconces are 11-1/2-inches high, 9-wide, and they project 6-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!