OR SHOP BY:
1930 high-quality sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this gorgeous PAIR of circa-1930s sconces!
This listing is for two matching 2-arm sconces (two separate fixtures).
The sconces are high-quality, and made from cast brass, which has a lovely patina.
The scale is a bit larger than one would expect. The height is almost 15-inches high. The width is 10-1/2-inches. The projection is 5-1/2-inches.
The sconces will cover a standard vertically-mounted electric box.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this pair is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The mounting spheres are replacements.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: See above.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!