OR SHOP BY:
- You cannot add "1930s Porcelier SET incl. pair sconces. Kitchen Bath Bedroom." to the cart because the product is out of stock.
1950s large Hollywood-Regency sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this very large PAIR of circa-1955 Hollywood-Regency sconces!
This listing is for two matching fixtures.
The scale of the sconces is imposing. They are 24-inches high. In the last image you can see a normally-scaled sconce for comparison (the smaller sconce is not part of this listing). See? Wow!
The sconces feature dramatic acanthus leaves leaping from the elaborate center flourish.
The leaves are stamped metal. The center flourish is cast metal.
Wholly restored and with new and wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept candelabra base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch.
COLOR: Gold with a reddish hue. Off-white candles.
SIZE: See above. As well, the sconces are 14-inches wide, and project 6-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are plastic and may be original.
- The on/off switches are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!