OR SHOP BY:
1930s Colonial-Revival sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this lovely, high-quality pair of circa-1930 cast brass 2-arm colonial-revival sconces!
The sconces have a lovely patina. I also like the curvaceous arms.
Note, too, how different they look with shades (not included) or without.
The off-white cardboard candle covers are original (and in very good condition).
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this pair is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
- Sadly, the silk shades are not included. Happily, they are commonly available from in places like Home Depot, Restoration Hardware, and Pottery Barn (the latter two on-line even).
- The arm on one sconce has a slightly different connector to the body. You can see this in the last image; the arm to the left. I assume this was a repair at some point. I only noticed because I rewired them.
COLOR: Brass with patina.
SIZE: The sconces are 13-1/2-inches high (without bulbs), 10-wide (without shades), and they project 5-1/2-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are original and in very good condition.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!