OR SHOP BY:
1920s thistle sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer a pair of 1920s high-quality thistle sconces!
I must above all stress the quality. The sconces are heavy, made of cast brass, and beautifully detailed.
The sconces have thistle and holly decorations, and heraldic shields.
The finish, which is original, is a rich coppery gold polychrome. The shields are red and blue.
I have a large 5-bulb thistle chandelier also listed. It is not a match to the sconces but certainly complementary. If you cannot find it in my store just send me a note.
The sconces would look very well an Arts & Crafts-style home, Bungalow, or Spanish/Tudor-Revival home. Or castle!
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The sconces are 10-1/2-inches high (without bulb), 3-3/4-inches wide, and they project 5-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- The candle covers are new.
- The polychrome is original and in excellent condition.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!