OR SHOP BY:
1920s crystal sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this stunning pair of 1920s brass 2-arm sconces!
The sconces are larger than most. They are just over 15-inches high, and 11-wide.
There are lovely details in the cast brass.
I particularly like the double crystals strands, and the glass flower on top.
The sconces retain their original mounting buttons. Nice.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
- The brass has been polished but not so much as to remove all the patina. It has not been lacquered.
COLOR: Brass with patina.
SIZE: See above. As well, the sconces project about 5-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The sconces had about a half-dozen original glass drops. These were mostly chipped. As such, all the drops are new, and match the originals. The crystals strands are new, too.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!