OR SHOP BY:
1920s crystal sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this lovely PAIR of 1920s sconces!
This listing is for a matched pair of 2-arm sconces (two separate fixtures).
The sconces are stamped brass. This has a polychrome finish of gold. The backplates have a coppery hue.
Each arm holds four crystals.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this pair is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The mounting buttons are replacements.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The sconces are 9-inches high (without bulbs), and 9-inches wide. They project 5-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The sconces originally had a polychrome finish. This was heavily painted over. As such, the current polychrome finish is new.
- The crystals are new. That the sconces had such crystals is evidenced by the tell-tale mounting holes.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!