OR SHOP BY:
1920s crystal mirrored sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this gorgeous PAIR of 1920s silver-plated crystal sconces with mirrored backs!
This listing is for matched pair of 2-arm sconces.
I have an affection for sconces with mirrored backs.
Also lovely is the triple flourish at the top of each sconce.
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this pair is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
- The sconces will attach directly to your wall. I will supply the screws, plastic anchors, and even the drill bit!
COLOR: Silver. Glass.
SIZE: The sconces are 18-inches high overall, and 9-3/4-inches wide. They project 5-3/4-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- The mirrors have some clouding and small bits of loss to their silvering. This is normal for vintage mirrors.
- When I purchased the set, a number of crystals were missing, and many were chipped. As such, I replaced all the crystals save the three stars at the top of each sconce, and the pear-shaped crystal at the top, center.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!