OR SHOP BY:
1920s brass Colonial-Revival sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this lovely PAIR of 1920s brass 2-arm sconces.
This listing is for a matched pair of 2-arm sconces.
The back-plates are impressively tall at 18-inches in length.
I but only gentle polished the lovely patina.
The circular center of the back-plate is 3-1/2-inches wide. This is the part which will cover the electric box. If your box is too wide, you may need to place a metal circular ring over the box, and paint the ring to match the wall. Most hardware stores sell such rings.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The mounting spheres are replacements.
COLOR: Brass with patina.
SIZE: See above. As well, the fixtures are 9-3/4-inches wide, and they project almost 5-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!