OR SHOP BY:
1950s Italian-made Lightolier chandelier
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this impressive, large, Italian-made, Mid-Century, high-quality chandelier by Lightolier.
The chandelier is an impressive 23-inches wide.
The quality is very high. The metal components are brass.
The center, cut-glass vase is particularly exquisite.
The finial is a high-low dimmer. Cool.
So, if you have been looking for the perfect chandelier to hang over, say, your T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings dining table, then this knock-out may be ideal.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them. Also, any flame-style bulb will look well.
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs.
COLOR: Brass. Glass.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 28-inches and is 23-inches wide. I can remove up to 8-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new paper insulators.
- The wiring to the sockets has always been protected by the tube arms. I left this is place. The exposed vertical wire is new, and cloth-covered like the original.
- The cardboard candle covers are new.
- The brass retains its original protective lacquer. There are small age spots where air has gotten behind the lacquer, and caused the brass to patina.
- When I acquired the chandelier, the glass bobeches, and all the glass drops, were missing. As such, these components are replacements. The bobeches were especially selected due to how well they complement the center vase.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!