OR SHOP BY:
1940s white tôle chandelier. Original cream/gold finish
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this stunning tôle chandelier!
I estimate that the fixture is late 1940s.
The finish (original) is cream and gold.
Each arm has a glass hurricane shade, with a metal shade.
The chain and ceiling cap are original.
The vertical wire is new, and cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
DETAILS: The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 28-inches and is 20-inches wide. I can remove up to 7-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new paper insulators. The vertical wiring is also new.
- The original finish looks very very good with but subtle wear and age spotting.
- The glass hurricane shades have some rust marks where they meet metal. This cannot be seen with the shades in place.
- The chain shows bits of loss to the finish (see images).
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!