OR SHOP BY:
1950s Hollywood Regency chandelier
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this astounding 1950s Hollywood-Regency hanging fixture!
The brass shade is hand-made. It’s like lace. Brass lace! The intricacy is incredible.
The fixture is scaled for a decent-sized foyer, or over a table in a small dining room, or breakfast room. The shade is 13-1/2-inches wide.
The colors are black and dark gold.
I also love the draped chains.
So, if you’ve been looking for a truly knock-out fixture for a special room, then this 1950s beauty may be ideal.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts candelabra base 60W bulbs (not included).
- There is an on/off switch at the base. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated this.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: See above. As well, the fixture hangs down about 41-inches. I can remove up to 8-1//2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!