OR SHOP BY:
1940s red hanging light. More available.
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this wonderful 1940s red light fixture!
The fixture has a lot of lovely details highly evocative of its era. I love looking at it. Please note the glass sphere just above the shade.
Normally this style fixture was used in a kitchen, or over a rectangular dining table (I can add chain links for this option. Just let me know!).
I have two more in another listing!
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
- Red. White. Brass.
- The fixtures hang down 16-inches. I can add chain. The red shade is 14- x 8-12-inches wide.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- There are subtle bits of loss and scuffs to the red and white paint finishes. Nothing overt.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!