OR SHOP BY:
1930s set. FOUR sconces. ONE ceiling fixture
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer five 1930s fixtures!
FOUR matching wall sconces!
ONE ceiling fixture!
The fixtures are cast-iron and retain their original polychrome, a kind of buttery cream with subtle accents of blue and pink.
The sconces can be used in any room, while the ceiling fixture is meant for a small hall, foyer, or closet.
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce had an on/off switch. Two were broken, and could not be replaced (they were unique to the sconces). So, I replaced all the switches with small brass buttons (under the candles).
COLOR: See above.
- The sconces are almost 9-inches high, 4-1/2-inches wide, and they project 4-inches.
- The ceiling fixture is 7-inches wide, and a bit less than 3-inches high (without bulb).
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- The candle covers are new.
- The polychrome is original. There were small bits missing, and I touched this up. The touching-up is a close rather than exact match (and looks WAY better than the dark cast-iron peeking through!).
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!