OR SHOP BY:
1930s sconces. Extraordinary. THREE
Out of stock
I’m very pleased to offer three dramatic 1930s sconces!
This listing is for THREE matching fixtures.
The glass shades have lovely wheel-cut designs on a frosted background.
At the top edge of each shade is a delicate silver band of metal flowers.
Above the shades are striking glass plumes! Wow!
With new sockets and wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Each fixture accepts one standard base 60W bulb (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
COLOR: Silver. Beige.
SIZE: The sconces are 8-1/4-inches wide, and they project 4-1/2-inches. The overall height is almost 10-inches.
- One sconce has an old repair to the very bottom of the backplate. This cannot be seen once hung.
- The pale beige finish on the shades has some subtle bits of loss.
- The porcelain sockets and wiring are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!