OR SHOP BY:
1930s Moe Bridges chandelier
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this striking late 1930s chandelier by Moe-Bridges!
There are five beautiful glass custard shades. These sit in brass cups with a lovely patina.
The body of the fixture is cast-iron, and this has been newly refinished in the original ivory color.
The shades and ceiling canopy are original.
Al the sockets are wiring are new. The vertical wire is cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The finial is a switch. Alas, it is no longer working.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down 23-inches and is 18-inches wide. I can remove up to 7-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- There’s no damage save some subtle vertical stress lines of the brass socket cups. This is common to such brass cups.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- The ivory finish is new and replicates the original.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!