OR SHOP BY:
1930s LaSalle set. ONE chandelier. TWO sconces
Out of stock
I’m very pleased to offer this stunning 1930s set by LaSalle:
ONE 5-bulb chandelier!
TWO 1-bulb sconces!
The fixtures are made of cast-iron, so they have a nice substantial quality.
The original polychrome is also in great condition. The colors are an antiqued gold, and with jade and red accents. Stunning.
Please also note the original (and dramatic!) finial on the chandelier, and original ceiling canopy.
LaSalle offered the 5-bulb chandelier in two versions: a popular down-bulb version, and this very rare candle version. I have not been able to offer the candle version in many years.
It is also really nice to have a matched set.
Wholly restored and with all new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
COLOR: See above.
- The chandelier hangs down 22-1/2-inches and is 15-inches wide. It cannot be shorter; I can add chain.
- The sconces are 9-1/2-inches high, 5-inches wide, and they project 4-3/4-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The polychrome is original and only needed some minor touching up.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!