OR SHOP BY:
1930s foyer pendant by Virden
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this wonderful 1930s pendant by Virden!
The fixture is scaled for a foyer, hall, or small bedroom. The shade is 10-inches wide.
The stem features four glass spheres (original), which look fabulous when lighted!
The shade is opalescent white with brilliant gold trim.
The finial (original!) is particularly dramatic.
The vertical wiring is cloth-covered like the original.
If you have a house built in the late 1930s or early 1940s, and have been seeking a knock-out fixture for a small room, then this exquisite beauty may be ideal!
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
DETAILS: The fixture accepts two standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: See above. As well, the fixture hangs down about 8-inches and is 28-inches wide. I can remove up to 8-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- The glass shade has no chips or cracks. The gold trim has some wear (see images).
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring.
- The disk above the finial is steel with a gold finish. This has been refinished.
- The ivory parts have been repainted in the original color.
- The original chain has a brass coating on steel. The brass is worn giving the chain a speckled look (see images). If you prefer, I can replace the original chain with new brass links.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!