OR SHOP BY:
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this 5-shade 1930s chandelier!
The five glass shades are beautiful, and have a subtle iridescent finish. The shades were made in Czechoslovakia.
Please note the lovely finial, and the five little pointy finials under each socket cup.
All the wiring is new, and the vertical wire is cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The ceiling canopy is a replacement.
COLOR: Brass with patina. Ivory with a subtle beige hue. The shades are a pearl color.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down 30-inches and is 19-inches wide. I can remove up to 10-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The porcelain sockets are original with new wiring.
- The finish replicates the worn original.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!