OR SHOP BY:
1930s ceiling light and sconces
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer three 1930s brass and glass fixtures!
This listing includes:
ONE 3-arm ceiling fixture!
The ceiling fixture is just so lovely to look at. I particularly like the dramatic finial!
The shades are custard glass.
The fixtures are brass, which has been newly polished.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
- The mounting buttons on the sconces are replacements.
COLOR: Brass. Custard glass.
- Ceiling fixture: 15-wide, 11-high.
- Sconces: The backplates are 6 x 3-12-inches. The overall height is 8-1/4-inches. The shades are 5-1/2-inches wide. The sconces project 6-1/4-inches.
- The only issue is the brass cone just above the part where the arms attach.
- The cone has stress cracks but this cannot be seen from a normal viewing angle.
- The sockets are original with new wiring.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!