OR SHOP BY:
1930 sconces by Lightolier SIX
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer SIX circa-1930 Colonial-Revival sconces by Lightolier!
This listing is includes:
FOUR 2-arm sconces!
TWO 1-arm sconces!
The sconces can be used with, or without, the shades (included).
The fixtures are stamped brass with what appears to be an original bronze-like patina. Gorgeous!
Wholly new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
- The mounting buttons, save one, are original.
COLOR: See above.
- The 2-bulb sconces are 9-1/4-inches high (without bulbs and shades), and 8-3/4-inches wide. They project 4-3/4-inches.
- The 1-bulb sconces are 9-1/2-inches high (without bulbs and shades), and 4-1/4-inches wide. They project 5-1/2-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers on the 2-bulb sconces appear to be original. The covers on the 1-bulb sconces are new.
- The shades are in good vintage condition. I’m uncertain as to their age.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!