OR SHOP BY:
1930 chandelier and pair sconces
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this gorgeous set from circa-1930:
TWO 2-arm sconces!
This listing is for three fixtures.
The set retains its original and distinctive polychrome finish of silver, gold, copper, green, and red. Just amazing.
And, the whole set is newly wired!
The fixtures are rich with details.
The set is cast-iron, so there is a nice substance about it.
This set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
- The mounting buttons on the sconces are replacements.
COLOR: See above.
- The chandelier is 28-1/2-inches long, and 15-1/2-inches wide. I can remove up to 5-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- The sconces are 9-1/2-inches high, 7-1/4-inches wide, and they project 3-1/4-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- On the chandelier, the sockets and wiring are new. The exposed wire is cloth-covered like the original.
- On the sconces, the sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The polychrome is original and only required some touching up.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!