OR SHOP BY:
1920s sconces by Moe Bridges SIX
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer six sconces by the Moe-Bridges Company!
This listing is for six matching sconces.
The sconces retain their distinctive original polychrome of dark gold, black, and with red accents. Stunning.
The wiring is all new, and cloth-covered like the original.
Above each bulb is a metal flower petal. Its rare that these are all intact.
This set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The mounting buttons are replacements. They are almost identical to the standard finial used by Porcelier.
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The sconces are 10-1/2-inches high, 4-3/4-inches wide, and they project 7-1/2-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The polychrome is original and only required some touching-up.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!