OR SHOP BY:
1920s pan chandelier
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this lovely 1920s pan-style chandelier!
Pan-Style fixtures were wildly popular in the late teens, 1920s, and 1930s, and used in most style homes.
This fixture features a two-tone finish of polished brass and a bronze-like patina. Wonderful!
The glass shades are gorgeous, particularly when lighted.
Each socket has a turn key.
All the wiring is new, and cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
The fixture is ideal for a medium to small dining room, or bedroom.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Three sockets are by Bryant. One is by Perkins. I doubt you will notice.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 41-1/2-inches and is 20-inches wide (shade-to-shade). I can remove up to 16-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain. The shade fitters are 2-1/4-inches.
- The fitter end of one shade is chipped. This cannot be seen.
- The sockets are in fine shape with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The fixture is brass save the top lid of the main body, which is painted steel. This finish has been renewed. The lid cannot be seen from a normal viewing angle.
- The original chain was corroded (this is common). The new chain precisely matches the original in terms of scale and shape.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!