OR SHOP BY:
1920s pan chandelier
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this colorful 1920s pan-style chandelier!
The fixture is brass, and retains its original dark gold polychrome finish with accents of blue, green, and red. Gorgeous!
All the wiring is new, and cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
The chain is quite nice, with alternating long loops and small round loops.
Pan-style fixtures were wildly popular beginning in the 1910s and lasting through to the 1930s.
The fixture is wholly original: finial, chain, and ceiling canopy.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- One turn-key (on the sockets) does not match the other three. I doubt you will notice.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 34-inches and is 20-inches wide. I can remove up to 9-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The polychrome was gently touched-up.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!