OR SHOP BY:
1920s matched set. One ceiling fixture. Two sconces
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this striking 1920s set:
ONE 2-bulb ceiling fixture!
TWO matching 1-bulb sconces!
The fixtures retain their distinctive original polychrome of antiqued cream and teal.
I also like the original finial on the ceiling fixture.
The set is ideal for a foyer, hall, bathroom, or small bedroom.
It is hard finding such a matched set.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
DETAILS: The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
COLOR: Cream. Teal.
- The sconces are 9-inches high (without bulbs), 3-3/4-inches wide, and they project 5-inches.
- The ceiling fixture is 5-inches high (without bulbs), and 13- x 5-inches wide.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The polychrome is, as noted, original. There are small bits of loss, and I did some touching up.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are original. They have some minor wear. The color is distinctive so I retained them.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!