OR SHOP BY:
1920s chandelier. Extraordinary
Out of stock
I’m very pleased to offer this extraordinary 1920s crystal chandelier!
The chandelier has numerous outstanding features:
- The crystal strands gradate in size from top to bottom!
- The upper ring comprises gorgeous acanthus leaves!
- Hanging from the ring are beaded brass strands! Wow!
- Between the brass strands are huge 3-inch crystals!
- At the bottom are crystal drops…
- …and a large glass sphere!
- Above the acanthus ring is a stem of highly stylized acanthus leaves! Gorgeous!
- Tucked in the center are five sockets, and each enclosed in an acanthus leaf cluster!
Incredible. Just wow.
The chandelier is about 16-inches wide. It is ideal for a stairhall, larger foyer, or medium-sized dining room.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
DETAILS: The fixture accepts five standard base 60W bulbs (not included). I suggest 40W clear appliance bulbs.
COLOR: Brass with patina. Crystal.
SIZE: See above. As well, the fixture hangs down about 37-inches. I can remove up to 3-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- The sockets are original with new wiring. The paper insulators are new.
- The crystals have some minor chips.
- Most of the crystals are original.
- Some of the crystal pins are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!