OR SHOP BY:
1920s chandelier. Blue stem. Blue glass drops.
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this quite extraordinary 1920s 5-bulb chandelier!
The fixture features a luscious blue stem made from either ceramic or porcelain enamel. I’ve never seen this before. It’s really remarkable. And so very lovely.
There are also six blue crystal droplets. Very pretty. Very sweet. (The drops are new but the fixture certainly had drops.)
ABOUT THE RESTORATION SCHEDULE:
The fixture is not yet restored. This will take a week after payment is received.
The fixture retains its original finish – a sorta deep olive with an antique glaze. The finish is in very good condition and will only require select touching-up.
Please note, too, the very nice original canopy.
While originally intended for a living or dining room, today I can envision the chandelier in your newly renovated kitchen or spa bathroom.
DETAILS:The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs; not included.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 32-inches (including the bottom crystal drop) and is 17-inches wide. I can remove up to 8-inches of chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape). There will be new wiring and paper insulators. The exposed wire will be cloth-covered.
- The original chain retains its original olive finish. This is chipped quite a bit. I can leave as is or repaint the chain.
- Again, the blue drops are new. Their brass pins are not lacquered and will brown down.
- The olive finish is original and in very good condition. I will touch-up select spots. Please note that there will still be some minor wear and minor bits of loss.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!