OR SHOP BY:
1920 brass high quality pan chandelier
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this stunning circa-1920s pan-style chandelier.
Pan-style fixtures (so called the main body is like big pan) were wildly popular from around 1915 to around 1935, and were used in all style homes of the era.
This fixture was a high-end version, and is graced with lovely details. The arms are particularly delicious and are of cast brass.
The body is dramatically ahold aloft by four distinctive chains. (Note: I can remove chains links.)
The acanthus glass shades are stunning.
The dark brown finish on the bottom of the pan body, and ceiling canopy, is original. Other components are brass.
All the wiring is new, and cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The brass has been polished but not so much as to remove all the patina. It has not been lacquered and will brown down in time.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down 45-inches and is 22-1/2-inches wide. About 19-inches of chain can be removed.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The shades have no chips or cracks (save some minor chips on the fitting ends, which cannot be seen).
- The turn-key sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The original paint is in very good vintage condition. There are small bits of loss, scuffs, and tonal irregularities.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!