OR SHOP BY:
1910 brass Early Electric pendant
Out of stock
I’m very pleased to offer this fabulous circa-1910 pendant!
This fixture is from an era when electric lighting was still new. A decade previous, gas/electric combination fixtures were common, and a decade before that gas fixtures were the norm.
The fixture has four curvaceous arms which hold beautifully detailed white glass shades. Note how the inset detail on the shades is matched on the brass body.
The fixture is 18-inches long. I can adjust the length up/down; just let me know!
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- One socket, and its brass fitter, is different. This is very hard to notice.
COLOR: Brass with patina. White.
- See above. As well, the fixture is 21-inches wide (from shade to shade).
- The fitters are 2-1/4-inches.
- The ceiling canopy is 4-inches wide at the top.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- Three sockets appear to be original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators. One socket is a bit later. This also has new wiring and a new paper insulator.
- The ceiling canopy has a small dent.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!