OR SHOP BY:
1900 early electric pendants TWO
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer two circa-1900 early electric pendants!
This listing is for:
ONE 3-arm pendant
ONE 2-arm pendant
And how gorgeous!
The fixtures retain their distinctive turn-key sockets, but with all new wiring and paper insulators.
If you own a home built in the late 1890s through to, say, 1910, then this pair might be ideal.
The shades are STUNNING! I love the pleating, and the intricate designs etched into the glass. Yep, stunning.
I but gently polished the brass so as to retain the luscious patina.
With new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included). Clear bulbs look best.
- The shade fitters on the 2-arm are different than those on the 3-arm. This is really hard to notice.
- The 3-arm has an “extension” piece just above the finial which is lacking on the 2-arm.
COLOR: Brass with patina. Glass.
- The 3-arm is 25-inches long overall (I might be able to adjust this). Without shades it is 24-1/2-inches long. It is 24-wide from shade to shade. The ceiling canopy is 4-1/16-inches wide.
- The 3-arm is 24-inches long overall (I might be able to adjust this). Without shades it is 23-inches long. It is 27-1/2-wide from shade to shade. The ceiling canopy is 4-1/16-inches wide.
- The shades has some small chips to their fitting ends. This cannot be seen. One shade has two very small dark spots inside the glass; an obvious manufacturing irregularity.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!